We expect that because we are all gathering together as adults that we will be able to have a fun week without over regulating this event.
1. I am attending The Gathering of my own free will and for my own personal interest and enjoyment, and I understand I am free to leave at any time.
2. I am an adult at least 18 years of age, and I understand valid photo ID showing birth date will be required in order to gain admittance.
3. I will follow the Event Permit regulations for propane or gas camp-stoves/BBQ's must be followed. Wood/burn log/charcoal or other wood product fires are not allowed.
4. I understand that participants are acting as consenting adults in a private situation, conforming to the event Agreements and Guidelines, which are posted at registration.
5. I understand that there may be, between consenting adults, sexual activity and/or acts of sadomasochism/bondage on the premises. I understand that there may be persons exhibiting full nudity on the premises.
6. I understand that offering or agreeing to any sexual service for money (including, but not limited to, prostitution or professional domination) is strictly forbidden, and I will not be a party to any such activity while in attendance.
7. I am not acting in the capacity of, as a member of, or under the direction of, any law enforcement or postal agency. I am not attending The Gathering for the purpose of entrapment or to gather information and/or testimony that would lead to (or further the arrest or prosecution of) the organizers of The Gathering, the owners of the premises, or any individual attending The Gathering.
8. I am not acting in the capacity of, as a member of, or under the direction of, any media agency. I will not publish or submit for any kind of publication information, writings, photographs, audio recordings, video recordings, or any other records of activities regarding The Gathering, without the expressed approval of its organizers.
9. I understand that some of the activities at The Gathering may involve some risk, and I undertake these risks of my own free will whenever participating. I agree to hold harmless and blameless the organizers of these events and the owners of the premises for any claims arising out of these events. I understand that I attend The Gathering at my own risk, and that the organizers of The Gathering and the owners of the premises are in no way responsible or liable for any damage or injury to my property or person. I understand there will be equipment and supplies available for my use, and I use any such equipment and supplies entirely at my own risk. I agree that in the event of any lawsuit, the prevailing party shall be entitled to attorney's fees.
10. I will commit no acts with any other attendee without negotiating their prior consent to it, even for a hug.
11. In an effort to cut down noise and not disturb the neighbors, I agree not to move my vehicle from the facility after 10pm without first receiving approval to do so.
12. I agree to make no noises audible outside of my immediate camp site after 10pm including all "cries of pure bliss".
13. I agree not to crack any whips after 9 pm or before 10 am.
14. I agree to follow the Event Permit regulations for propane or gas camp-stoves/BBQ's must be followed. Wood/burn log/charcoal or other wood product fires are not allowed.
15. I agree not to have any cameras, cell phone cameras or any other recording device outside my camp site under any circumstances.
16. I have read and understand the Rules and Guidelines posted at Registration. I agree to fully abide by them at all times.
17. I agree that in order to hold costs down and have the event run as smoothly as possible, it is necessary for all attendees to put in a few hours of volunteering during the course of the week.The volunteer tasks are usually very simple (working at registration, watching the front gate, tending the fire etc), and often don’t last the full time. Besides, they are a great way to meet new people.
I understand I may be required to leave for violating these Agreements and Guidelines and I will not receive a refund.
of love and acceptance ."
The Punctuation point between long discussed plans and a long legacy. " Shy_bear
It was a wonderful time, and I loved the people who attended.
I felt comfortable enough to be myself in a couple ways I'm not always able to do in crowds or new people.
Bravo! I can't wait for 2017! "